The Story of CCHMA – Celebrating 25+ Years
- For more than 25 years, the Cape Cod Hospitality Marketing Association (CCHMA) has been a steadfast partner supporting the Cape Cod and Islands hospitality industry.
- CCHMA recognizes that the marketplace has changed and people are inundated with demands on time and budgets. Thus the CCHMA Board of Directors has made a strategic business decision to insure the legacy of CCHMA and the future of the scholarship program.
- In 2014 CCHMA transforms to a “virtual” organization, retaining an on-line presence rather than maintaining a membership base and in person meetings.
Executing the 2014 CCHMA Vision
- Scholarships will continue to be awarded through the Cape Cod Foundation and a CCHMA Advisory Committee will interview candidates and select winners.
- Donate your membership dues into a scholarship contribution and support the future of our industry.
CCHMA’s Accomplishments over the years include:
- Decades of quality educational programming and facilitating the exchange and sharing of information vital to professional development and business success.
- More than $75,000 in scholarships awarded to students studying in the hospitality field—CCHMA’s commitment and investment to the next generation of hospitality leaders .
- Collaboration with the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce and local Chambers in marketing the region.
- Supported Cape Cod nonprofit organizations with “CCHMA Gives Back;” our members volunteered at annual community involvement projects.
Cape Cod Hospitality Marketing Association is committed to investing in the future of the hospitality industry. Our mission is providing scholarships to Cape and Islands students pursuing careers in hospitality.