- For more than 25 years, the Cape Cod Hospitality Marketing Association (CCHMA) has been a steadfast partner supporting the Cape Cod and Islands hospitality industry.
- CCHMA recognized that the marketplace has changed and people are inundated with demands on time and budgets. Thus the CCHMA Board of Directors has made a strategic business decision to insure the legacy of CCHMA and the future of the scholarship program.
- In 2014 CCHMA transformed to a “virtual” organization, retaining an on-line presence rather than maintaining a membership base and in person meetings.
- In 2015 CCHMA continues its long tradition of investing in the future by awarding scholarships to Cape & Islands students studying in the hospitality field.
Executing the CCHMA Scholarship Vision
- Scholarships will continue to be awarded through the CCHMA Advisory Committee.
- Donate into a scholarship fund and support the future of our industry.
CCHMA’s Accomplishments over the years include:
- Decades of quality educational programming and facilitating the exchange and sharing of information vital to professional development and business success.
- More than $75,000 in scholarships awarded to students studying in the hospitality field—CCHMA’s commitment and investment to the next generation of hospitality leaders .
- Collaboration with the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce and local Chambers in marketing the region.
- Supported Cape Cod nonprofit organizations with “CCHMA Gives Back;” our members volunteered at annual community involvement projects.